In this wonderfully colourful junk journal you can:
- glue pictures of quilts or patchwork blocks you like
- draw diagrams of quilts
- write about why you made a particular quilt
- make fabric flips like the one inside the book with your choices of fabrics for a quilt
- record information about your quilting journey
There is so much more you can do with this junk journal.
You will be able to:
- browse through your Patchwork Parade journal and enjoy the blocks you have designed, or the quilts you have made.
- recognise many traditional quilt designs from the pictures I have included in your book.
I know you will love using Patchwork Parade!
I made it just for you.
Look inside Patchwork Parade in this video: